Changes In Australian Immigration Rules From March 2018admin
There are some changes in Australian Immigration Rules. The government of Australia implemented and proposed these rules from March 2018. There has been an arrangement of changes on different talented visa classifications in Australia Immigration program.
Starting at now, following guidelines and approaches are winning that the migrants should remember:1. To apply as a skilled worker, Australia runs General Skilled Migration program (GSM) which is separated into three subclasses in particular visa 189,190, and 489.2. You have to take care of three stages that should clear of no matter what type you choose.
- Language Test: The Applicant needs to prove his/her Language Proficiency through various tests like IELTS, PTE etc .,
- Medical Clearance: Each member of the Applicant family should undergo a medical clearance test. This Medical test is mandatory for all the three subclasses.
- Character Clearance: Police clearance Certificate should be submitted by the Applicant.
- Accommodation and Hospitality Manager
- Building Associate
- Recruitment Consultant
- Hair beauty Saloon Manager